Co2 & O2 Calibration
Calibration of co2 incubator for co2 & o2 parameter is most vital part of mantaining co2 incubator to achieve optimum result. Calibrating co2 & o2 incubator to correct values with digital analyzer is most important.
Co2 / O2 Analyzer specially designed to monitor Co2 / O2 for the verification of incubators in IVF Labs.
• Accurate Co2 readings.
• Quick verification of Co2 incubator levels.
• Time saving with dual temperature probes.
• Large data storage and user friendly software and download.
• Easy to read large well-lit display.
• Monitoring laboratory room temperature is critical from a Quality perspective In order to provide a constant, regulated state of control for equipment and Samples for proper laboratory operations.
• Most laboratories room temperature can fluctuate between 20 & 25 °c. Laboratory Room ambient temperature is directly affected by the facilities Heating and cooling System which can lead to air flow patterns of hot and cold Spots.
• They are emitted as gases from certain solids or liquids. VOCs include a variety of chemicals, some of which may have short and long term adverse health effects.
• Concentrations of many VOCs are consistently higher indoors (up to ten times higher) than outdoors.
• VOCs are emitted by a wide array of products numbering in the thousands.
• Humidity measurement is important because It affects many properties of air, And of materials in contact With air. Water vapour is a key agent in both weather and climate, And it is an important atmospheric greenhouse gas.
• A huge variety of manufacturing, storage and testing processes are Humidity-critical. Humidity measurements are used to prevent condensation, Corrosion, or other spoilage of IVF equipment’s.
- Manometer for indicating differential pressure.
- Robust water resistant case offering IP65 protection.
- High accuracy, performance & repeatability.
- Zeroing, offset & data compensation.
- 11 selectable units of measurement.